Vertical dome for sale

  • Giorgio Marchetto
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2013
      Hi everyone

      I sell my vertical truncated Dome (diameter 3.0m, height 2.6m,
      180??x135??), used only inside my office for demo purposes, built to view
      immersive images and videos.
      It is made of (6+1 pieces of) gray fiberglass, built from a local
      company specialized in the production of large size objects made of
      fiberglass.
      It is in good conditions, with only few small imperfections (photos and
      videos available on request).

      With the immersive screen, available also:
      - 600mm first surface glass convex mirror - half dome (I have 2 of them,
      brand new, never used) made by the australian company Acril Convex -
      very high quality!
      - a acrylic 600mm half dome mirror (I used this one for testing)
      - a custom made metal (painted black) base with 3 wheels to easily move
      the screen into the room (very useful)
      - a computer with the software

      Occasion! On request I sell also the original mould (you need to print 6
      fiberglass pieces to build one, plus a small one) if you want to build
      it directly in your country for you and/or resell it. In this case I'll
      include the custom made base with wheels design.
      All the equipment is located in Italy.

      Many thanks to prof. Paul Bourke, very expert and very kind person, who
      helped me to build this dome.

      If anyone interested pls contact me off-list (giorgio.marchetto@...)

      Thanks.