"Exploding Universe" from Clark Planetarium

  • Mike Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2013
      Greetings from Salt Lake City,

      Our newest show "Exploding Universe" is now in the final stages of animation and sound mixing! This 30-minute program has been in the making for nearly 18 months and is the most ambitious project ever undertaken by Clark Planetarium Productions. The show explores how explosive events have transformed the universe into the form we see today, and even how it has shaped the Earth into a life-bearing world.

      Sample images and a trailer are now available on our Productions website:

      Home page: http://www.clarkplanetarium.org/distribution/

      Show page directly: http://www.clarkplanetarium.org/distribution/explodinguniverse

      More images will be posted in the coming weeks and low-res dome master frames of the trailer will be made available for free to anyone who wants to screen it on their dome. "Exploding Universe" will premiere here in Salt Lake on October 11 and will be available for distribution soon after that.

      For questions, please feel free to contact me directly (mmurray@...) or Andrea Doubek, our Show Distribution Manager at adoubek@..., 385-468-1239.

      Let's blow some things up!

      Enjoy,
      Mike.