Pecha Kucha 360?

  • Mario / Discovery Dome Europe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2013
      Hi everyone

      We're organising a fulldome Pecha Kucha event (www.pechakucha.org) later
      this year ie. 20 fulldome images x 20 seconds each.

      Does anyone know if this has been done before in a digital dome - fixed or
      portable?

      We suspect ours may be the world's first Pecha Kucha 360, but we thought
      we'd check with the community first (as Pecha Kucha has been around for 10
      years).

      Thanks very much

      Mario
      Thinktank Planetarium & Dome Club
    • Christopher Hudson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2013
        Nice idea Mario. We haven't done it.

        Chris

        Christopher Hudson

        Public Engagement Technical Co-ordinator
        Centre for Life
        Management Suite
        Times Square
        Newcastle upon Tyne
        NE1 4EP

        Tel: +44 191 2438220
        Fax: +44 191 2438201
        Email: Christopher.Hudson@...

        Age of the Dinosaur<http://www.life.org.uk/whats-on/events/age-of-the-dinosaur>, the blockbuster exhibition from the Natural History Museum, comes to Life from Saturday 25th May - Sunday 3rd November 2013. Buy an Annual Pass<http://www.life.org.uk/visit-us/annual-pass-membership> for unlimited FREE visits!

        Life Science Centre is home to Britain's most popular planetarium<http://www.life.org.uk/whats-on/planetarium> and the region's only 4D-Motion-Ride<http://www.life.org.uk/whats-on/4d-motion-ride> - all included in your ticket price!

        Our mission is to be the best place in the UK for enthusing and engaging everyone in science and to provide
        support and state-of-the-art facilities on site so that world-class scientific research in medicine can flourish.

        Tell us about your
        Life Experience
        scienceatlife
        Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/scienceatlife> Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/scienceatlife> YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/scienceatlife> Flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/scienceatlife/>