Re: [fulldome] Barco galaxy projectors

  • Weeksworks
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2013
      Paul, still working to get my dome up... What would you need $$$ wise for your "surplus"? Any help would be very appreciated.

      Dann weeks
      Pahrump Nevada USA
    • Yoshiya Watanabe
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2013
        Dear everyone,

        I am looking forward some Fulldome Video Clip,
        Massive or ProtoType Star's stellar wind and Nebulae.

        Anyone know about?

        Yoshiya Watanabe
        Osaka Science Museum,Japan.
      • Hari Nandakumar
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2013
          Yoshiya Watanabe-san, in case you are looking for commercial clips, Spitz fulldome library has a nebula clip,

          http://www.spitzinc.com/planetarium/deep_space.html
          [ http://bit.ly/13oOstW ]

          Geographics imaging has a protostar clip,

          http://www.geographicsimaging.com/inside%20pages/full%20dome%20pages/full_dome_4.htm
          [ http://bit.ly/162r15R ]

          E&S also has some similar clips, maybe duplicates from Spitz,
          http://www.es.com/Products/Clip_Library.html
          [ http://bit.ly/12EoQ63 ]

          There may be many which I have missed out also.

          Yours,
          Hari
        • Yoshiya Watanabe
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 2, 2013