70's/80's Planetarium Shows: Need an image of multimedia projections

  • cleawaite
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2013
      Hi Everyone,

      I'm searching for an example image of planetarium shows from the 70's and 80's that combined slide projections and or video projections with star machines - pre fulldome.

      This for an academic paper. If anyone has an example they're willing to let me use, please send it to me. Full credit will be given of course. Space themes prefered.

      Thanks alot!

      -Clea

      Clea T. Waite
      Annenberg Fellow
      PhD Student, IMAP
      School of Cinematic Arts
      University of Southern California
      Los Angeles, USA

      http://www.clea-t.de
    • KDConod
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2013
        I don't think I have any images of ye olde multimedia programs on hand but I can send some behind the scenes images of our planetarium before we upgraded to fulldome.

        Kevin Conod
        kdconod@...
      • cleawaite
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2013
          Great response! Thanks to all of you who sent me your photos.

          -clea