New "Inside the Production" post...

  • Tom Casey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11 3:51 PM
      Hi all,

      We just posted a new "Inside the Production" at our Fulldome@HomeRunPictures website. A short behind the scene look at the production of the Sun sequences for Buhl Planetarium's "Solar Quest" fulldome show.

      It's the new link at the bottom of the page. Take a look and let me know what you think... thanks!

      http://www.homerunpictures.com/fulldome/

      Tom

      H o m e R u n P i c t u r e s

      Tom Casey
      President & Creative DIrector

      100 First Avenue Suite 450 Pittsburgh, PA 15222 412-391-8200
      HomeRunPictures.com
    • animato727
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15 3:29 PM
        Hi Tom,

        Wow, that was a ton of work. Thanks for sharing the process. I think sometimes people forget how hard it is to make a dome show and just how much effort is put in. It is good to see how others are doing it. Great work.

        .Patrick McPike
        Chicago
      • Shikhar
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17 10:35 AM
          Hello,

          We've added a whole series of new videos on the topic of asteroids and comets at FullDome Store Library.

          All the videos are theme based and can be joined together to compose a full show. For more details, please visit FDS or following link:

          http://fulldomestore.com/comets.html

          Regards,
          Shikhar