Moons: Worlds of Mystery - New Show Released

  • Jason Fletcher
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2013
      We at the Museum of Science are excited to release our new fulldome
      show, *Moons:
      Worlds of Mystery*, distributed by Sky-Skan and Spitz.

      *Moons* immerses you in the amazing diversity of moons and the important
      roles they play in shaping our solar system. Follow in the footsteps of
      astronauts to our silvery Moon, then venture beyond to unfamiliar and
      exotic worlds. Journey to the outer planets and their moons, returning home
      with newfound wonder about the dynamic and intricate solar system in which
      we all live.

      Trailer - http://youtu.be/IRSqJ8lu41Q

      Full Length Preview: streaming -
      http://www.fddb.org/shows/moons-worlds-of-mystery/

      Full Length Preview: download and watch in your dome - http://db.tt/VrZiVfdp

      *(Please contact Sky-Skan or Spitz for a high resolution preview)*

      Features an original orchestral score. Both 24- and 35-minute versions
      available. Unidirectional or Concentric. Includes a comprehensive
      educator's guide. Narrated by Ed Helms.