Imiloa Film Festival Sponsorships, content submission deadlines, and registration reminders

  • Shawn Laatsch
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2013
      Aloha All,

      Just a quick update on the Imiloa Fulldome Film Festival things, as time is
      ticking down...

      First, thank you to our sponsors! We couldn't do it without you and a huge
      thank you to Sky Skan for sponsoring the keynote speaker (Chris Ford from
      Pixar) and being the main festival sponsor, and special thank you's to Clark
      Planetarium, Evans and Sutherland, and California Academy of Sciences for
      sponsoring breakfasts! There are still 3 lunch sponsorships available, so
      contact me if you are interested in these!

      Secondly, we are overflowing with content! We have 25 slots and 36 films
      submitted or committed to submission so far, so we are beginning the jurying
      process on June 10. If you still want to submit content, please do so as
      soon as possible as we are planning to lock in the festival schedule by
      mid-July!

      Lastly, registration is now online, please register early as we do have
      limited seating in our dome!

      You can find all of the information about the festival at
      http://www.imiloahawaii.org/168/iff

      Hope to see you here in Hawaii in September!

      Cheers,

      Shawn

      Shawn Laatsch

      Planetarium Manager

      'Imiloa Astronomy Center of Hawai'i

      University of Hawai'I - Hilo

      600 Imiloa Place

      Hilo, HI 96720

      Ph: +1 808-969-9735

      Fax: +1 808-969-9748

      http://www.imiloahawaii.org

    • Cynthia Ashley
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2013
        HI Shawn,

        How much would it cost to sponsor a lunch at the festival? Just curious. I'd love us to be there.

        Cynthia Ashley | Project Manager, Google Lunar XPRIZE l XPRIZE
        5510 Lincoln Blvd. l Suite 100 l Playa Vista, CA 90094
        C: (510 )387-9135 l skype: Cynthia.Ashley4 l Cynthia.ashley@...

        I Prize Compassion. What Do You Prize? l www.xprize.org<http://www.xprize.org/>

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message by error, please delete it from your records.