Comet shows

  • Matthew Linke
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2013
      Hi,

      Some titles floated around a while back, but NOW we are working on budgets.
      Can anyone remind me of what Fulldome comet shows are available or will be
      coming available?

      Best,

      Matt Linke

      --
      Matthew Linke
      Planetarium Director

      University of Michigan Museum of Natural History Planetarium
      Room 4508 Museums
      1109 Geddes Ave.
      Ann Arbor, MI 48109
      734-647-1381 (voice)
      734-647-2767 (fax)
      www.ummnh.org
    • Patricia Reiff
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25, 2013
        Our show "Impact Earth!" is about Asteroids, Meteors, and Comets.
        You can watch it in its entirety, in fisheye or widescreen at our website

        http://www.spaceupdate.com/?shows/ddome/impact_earth/impact_earth.html

        Note, we are planning to update it this summer to include the recent Russian meteor explosion and the upcoming Comet Ison. If you get the current version you will get the update free.

        ^
        / \ Prof. Patricia H. Reiff
        / \ Associate Director for Outreach, Rice Space Institute
        / _^ ^_ \ Rice University MS108, Houston, TX 77251-1892
        / / O O \ \ email: reiff@... (713)348-4634
        / \ V / \ www: http://space.rice.edu/reiff
        | \ ""U"" / | "Why does man want to go to the Moon?
        | _/|\ /|\_ | .. Why does Rice play Texas?"..JFK, Rice Stadium, 1962
        / \ twitter: @PatReiff @DiscoveryDome @TriggerMMS
        facebook: Discovery Dome ; Trigger MMS ; Magnetospheric Multiscale
      • KDConod
        Message 3 of 3 , May 26, 2013