New Show ExoPlanets: Worlds Of Wonder completed!

  • nate smith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      Hello everyone,

      Tandem Motion Picture Studio is pleased to announce that our new Full Dome show ExoPlanets: Worlds Of Wonder is finished and ready to license.  Screener DVD's and online viewing links are available. To request a copy of the film, please email Nate Smith at agelessnate@.... To see a preview, please click [one of] the link below or copy and paste it into your browser.

      http://bit.ly/XF4lLo

      OR

      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/50752353/ExoPlanets%20Worlds%20Of%20Wonder%20Internet%20TRAILER.mov

      Using the latest data from multiple planet-hunting missions including Kepler, ExoPlanets: Worlds Of Wonder follows mankind's first Space Probe as it journeys outside our solar system to the many new worlds astronomers are discovering beyond. Audiences will visit Gas Giants caught in a deadly dance with their host stars, frozen rogue planets hurling through space, molten rocky worlds now known to science and new planets drifting comfortably within the Goldilocks Zone, the area around a star where Earth-like worlds may exist.

      Audiences will also discover new insights about our own Earth, Moon, Sun and the remarkable Solar System we inhabit.   ExoPlanets: Worlds Of Wonder covers the National Earth and Space Science Standards for grades K-9.

      ExoPlanets: Worlds Of Wonder has a look and feel unlike any other full dome show before it.  Animation was achieved through a mixture of live sets, frame-by-frame character animation and digital computer effects.  The show was created from ground level up for full dome theaters and covers the entire dome, allowing audiences to feel completely immersed in the visuals and story. Dr. Geoffrey Marcy, world-leading astronomer in Extra Solar Planet Discoveries, described the screenplay to ExoPlanets: Worlds Of Wonder as, "Absolutely glorious.  It artfully captures the science, the beauty, and the wonder of the new worlds we are discovering."

      Also, learning about geology has never been more fun with our show "Dinosaur Passage To Pangaea", now available for Full Dome in 2D and 3D, with an all-new 20 minute version ready for licensing.  It is perfect for your Elementary and Jr. High school groups, young children and families.   Kyra Elliott, Planetarium Director of The Children's Museum of Hartford, CT, said, "It's a very successful show. Naturally, kids like dinosaurs. Also, in the planetarium world, the majority of content available at this time is Computer generated. The 'claymation' style of this show sets it apart visually from other content available and it also has an engaging and creative story.  The geology information is very in-depth and well presented."

      If you would like more information about either of these shows, please contact Nathan Smith at agelessnate@....

      Nathan Smith
      Tandem Motion Picture Studio
      Direct, 801 949 6713