Jobs at NSC Creative, UK

  • Paul Mowbray
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013
      We are looking to fill numerous positions in our team to work on immersive including Fulldome films.

      We require a CG Artist, Junior CG Artist and Motion Graphics Artist to join on-site.

      We are also expanding our network of off-site freelance artists so if you your own setup and don't fancy relocating to Leicester, UK please get in touch also.

      We also have a Web Designer position open to join our expanding online division to work on sites for a range of international clients.

      The closing dates are very soon, 3 May 2013, so head over to our site for full job descriptions and application info now:

      http://www.nsccreative.com/jobs/

      We look forward to hearing from you.

      --
      Paul Mowbray