additional starter gear

  • JS NW
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2013
      I also have an inflatable 6m dome, with blowers (not silent)
      $1,500 or make an offer.

      It best suited for startup. Something to experiment with as I did.
      Dome has some issues but it works. There are some basic repairs needed to seal some seams. screen surface isn't perfect, has a few small patches. Ok.. so I got it from china. It has inflated rings around the exterior base not unlike this http://www.go-dome.co.uk/go-dome-rings/
      but you pay for what you get. For long term reliable performance, spend the money and talk to people like go-dome.

      If you are interested in this, email me - I'll send some pictures. Shipping from western Australia may be steep.

      cheers

      Jeff