Imiloa Fulldome Film Festival Registration - Register Now!

  • Shawn Laatsch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 11:58 AM
      Aloha All,

      Just a reminder that registration is available for the Imiloa Fulldome Film
      Festival 2013 and capacity is limited so please register as soon as
      possible. See http://www.imiloahawaii.org/168/ifff for registration, film
      submission information, and sponsorship opportunities. We are looking
      forward to seeing you in Hilo for the event, and for what is shaping up to
      be a very exciting and productive festival.

      Note: The secure PDF password is imiloa2013 for all password documents!

      The festival will run from September 5-7, 2013. An international line-up of
      25 new digital planetarium films available for licensing will be showcased.

      Film submission and sponsorship opportunities are still available, but note
      that content is coming in quickly. See the website above for all of the
      information

      If you have any questions, please contact me. Looking forward to seeing
      everyone in Hilo in September!

      Best regards,

      Shawn

      Shawn Laatsch