LIPS* 2013 registration now open!

  • Karrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2013
      * LIPS = Live Interactive Planetarium Symposim

      Hi all,

      I am excited to announce that LIPS 2013 registration is now open! All of the information is here:
      http://lipsymposium.org/LIPS/node/13

      I know that our hosts, Derek Demeter and Mike McConville of Seminole State College near Orlando, Florida, will do a fantastic job, and I can hardly wait for LIPS to roll around! The dates are Tuesday, August 13 through Friday, August 16.

      If you do live programs or want to start, please attend LIPS. LIPS is open to everyone who does live shows--in portable or fixed domes, with starballs or with digital systems.

      This will be the third LIPS, with the first in 2011 hosted by Digitalis at our headquarters in Bremerton, Washington, and LIPS 2012 hosted by Keith Davis on the beautiful University of Notre Dame campus. Both past LIPS have been tremendous collaborative learning opportunities, and I am confident that the 2013 LIPS will continue in that spirit.

      Vendors, sponsorship information should be posted by the end of the day on Friday, March 29.

      See you in August, I hope--
      Karrie
      --
      Karrie Berglund, Director of Education