Re: [fulldome] One more dome question

  • stevecooper@...
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2013
      I agree with Mr. Murray. If you are building a new space, every foot counts. A few years back, the estimate here in Iowa was $215/sq. ft. That was an over-all planning cost. A square room behind the dome will show more footage, but costs less than a round room. You have to weigh that against the visual impact of the exterior.

      If you pursue this question with the group, I'll follow. If not, I'd luv to be a fly-on-the-wall and see how it goes.