Re: [fulldome] Looking for Andy Dolph

  • Andy Dolph
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013
      I'm here -

      I'm not with a planetarium at the moment - I was an educator/presenter at the Christa McAuliffe planetarium (now the McAuliffe Shepard Discovery Center.) I've also done various things on my own in inflatables and such...

      Maybe more importantly, I've been in Audiovisual Services at the Univ. of NH for 13 years now, and have seen (and designed AV for) lots of different kinds of teaching and performances spaces..

      Feel free to contact me offline if more info would be helpful.

      Andy