Volunteer to Help Administer the Fulldome Mailing List

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2013
      Greetings, folks. I am preparing to head off on a two-week vacation, a significant potion of which I plan to spend (gasp) offline.

      So I would like to ask for a volunteer or two to help me out. If you have time to edit and approve postings and to confirm memberships while I am unavailable, I would appreciate the assistance. I leave in a little over a week, so there is time to learn the ropes before I hit the road.

      Thanks for your help.

      Ryan.