Planetarium/Giant Screen market survey results from Global Immersion

  • judith.rubin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2013
      Alan Caskey presented the intriguing results of this market survey at IMERSA Summit 2013 in Denver. Free download available courtesy IMERSA:

      http://imersa.org/market-synergies-characteristics-survey
    • Shikhar
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2013
        Hello Friends,
        We are glad to release an upgraded version of our show “8 Scoops of the Milky Way”.
        The show is re-rendered @ 60 fps with much crispier images and smoother animation. Most of the scenes are replaced or improved with new ones.
        Some of the new features are:
        Improved Milky way
        New dynamic Sun
        Improved Planets with 16K textures
        New Landforms of Mercury, Mars and Earth
        New Saturn Eclipse
        Improved Asteroid Belt
        Improved Jupiter Aura
        and lots of other improvements in lighting, animation and tone of the show
        Please check the full HD preview here:
        https://vimeo.com/60622695
        Both 30 fps and 60 fps versions are available for Licensing. For licensing and upgrading details please contact here:
        contact@...
        Website Link:
        http://www.aayushianimations.com/8som.html
        Regards,