A dome square footage question

  • Matthew Linke
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013
      Hi all,

      I don't know how many 30 and 40 foot domes are out there, but I have been
      asked to try and get this information. How many square feet does a 30 or
      40 foot dome (the space the planetarium occupies) take up? I'm not sure how
      much this will vary, but I can imagine the variables (computer cool room,
      chair storage, etc) that might impact the answer.

      Regards,

      Matt Linke

      --
      Matthew Linke