Fulldome Live Action Capture Solutions by Dome3D

  • dome3d_llc
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      Greetings fellow fulldome producers. I wanted let you know that Dome3D
      has just launched two new fulldome video capture solutions
      <http://www.dome3d.com/content/fulldome-video-cameras> at IMERSA.
      These two solutions bring the price point of capturing fulldome live
      action video within reach of every fulldome content creator!
      For those with systems 2K and under, we now offer the GoPro 185 Fisheye
      system. Based on a modified GoPro Hero 3 Black, this camera can capture
      1500x1500 video at 30 fps, and the stills aren't to shabby either coming
      in at over 2100x2100. Shoot, post and encode for your system. It is
      really that simple with the GoPro 185 to produce live action for your
      dome!
      Larger theaters, and content producers who need maximum resolution, can
      select our new 360 Freedom rig which produces equirectangular videos
      that approach 3K vertically by 6K horizontally. The 360 Freedom rig
      allows for great flexibility in post production, and can result in a
      fulldome videos approaching 4K x 4K @ 48 fps. We offer the 360 Freedom
      cage, stand alone, or we can build a full rig complete with cameras, the
      Fulldome Plugin for After Effects
      <http://www.dome3d.com/products/navegar-software> , and all the
      necessary tools for live action capture and production. For those
      purchasing the complete rig, we also include step-by-step instructions
      on stitching via PtGui, along with sample files and templates to get you
      started. Dome3D also offers advanced live action production training as
      part of our fulldome training sessions
      <http://www.dome3d.com/services/production-training> .
      Want Dome3D to shoot content for you? We do that too! If you prefer
      not to invest in hardware technologies, we are always available to shoot
      and create content for your next fulldome production.
      Both camera solutions are now availble through Dome3D, and additional
      information about the camera solutions can be found on the Dome3D
      webiste <http://www.dome3d.com/content/fulldome-video-cameras> . Sample
      stills and videos are now available for the GoPro 185, and will be
      available soon for the 360 Freedom rig. Like us on facebook
      <https://www.facebook.com/Dome3D> , follow us on Twitter
      <https://twitter.com/Dome3D> and sign up for our e-newsletter
      <http://dome3d.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=fe3806475dd7b1262e738a1a8\
      &id=1fd855992c> to get updates on everything Dome3D.
      Thanks!
      Matt
      --
      Matthew Mascheri