Imiloa Film Festival Registration - Now Open!

  • Shawn Laatsch
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2013
      Aloha All,

      'Imiloa Astronomy Center will be holding our second Fulldome Film Festival
      from September 5-7, 2013. An international line-up of 25 new digital
      planetarium films will be showcased

      Registration is available now and capacity is limited so please register as
      soon as possible. See <http://www.imiloahawaii.org/168/ifff>
      http://www.imiloahawaii.org/168/ifff for registration, film submission
      information, and sponsorship opportunities. (Note: The secure pdf password
      is imiloa2013 for all password documents.)

      If you have any questions, please contact me. Looking forward to seeing
      everyone in Hilo in September!

      Best regards,

      Shawn

      Shawn Laatsch

      Planetarium Manager
      'Imiloa Astronomy Center of Hawai'i
      University of Hawai'i - Hilo
      600 Imiloa Place
      Hilo, HI 96720
      ph: 808-969-9703
      fax: 808-969-9748

      http://www.imiloahawaii.org

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
      attachments are intended solely for the addressee and may contain
      confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from
      disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their
      agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
      immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and
      any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
      notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or
      its attachments is strictly prohibited.