2012 State of the Dome address now online

  • marklnp
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      Hi all,

      At the IMERSA summit last weekend, I gave what's become a quasi-annual presentation: the State of the Dome address.

      It's an overview of what's been happening in the fulldome world over the last year, what projector systems are out there, and how fulldome shows are being presented. It can provide some answers to the quintessential questions: "Who are we, where are we, and what are we doing?"

      Along with the "State of the Dome" presentations from previous years, the latest edition is now posted as an article in the Reference section of the Loch Ness Productions Web site. Here's a direct link:

      http://www.lochnessproductions.com/reference/2012state/2012stateofthedome.html

      or

      http://tinyurl.com/a2ykh54

      I hope you find it useful and enlightening!

      >> Mark

      Mark C. Petersen, Loch Ness Productions
      http://www.lochnessproductions.com