Re: video/audio sync

  • Drew Gilmore
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2013
      Before you go through another encode, do a quick RAM preview near the end
      of the show in After Effects to make audio and video line up.

      Drew
      --
      Drew Gilmore
      Asst. Director

      Just a guy made of dots and lines.

      On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 5:33 PM, Jack Dunn wrote:

      johniver266 wrote:

      > Hi! Wondering if anyone has insight into this issue. I recently purchased the dome masters for an immersive film. When I encode the film with After Effects at 30fps to produce an MPEG2 file, everything seems to work just fine. But...when I play the completed file, the audio gradually goes out of sync with the video, until by the end of the film they are out of sync by 2-3 seconds. I figured, maybe, I should encode at 29.97...but same problem. Anybody have any thoughts?

      Are you sure it is supposed to be 30fps? Fulldome shows adapted from large format film are not 30fps they are 24fps.
      --
      Clear DARK Skies

      Jack Dunn - Mueller Planetarium