New Full Dome Show: Stars to Starfish Now Available

  • tm11022
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2013
      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

      CONTACT: Troy McClellan
      Full Dome FX, Inc.

      E-Mail: info@...
      http://www.fulldomefx.com/

      New Full Dome Show: Stars to Starfish - Now Available

      Riverview, Florida – January 6, 2013

      Full Dome FX, Inc. in partnership with Riverview High School Planetarium
      in Sarasota, Florida is proud to announce the release of our new show
      Stars to Starfish. The show compares the exploration of our universe
      with the exploration of our Earth's oceans and it underscores the
      importance of our home's last great resource. This beautiful 20-minute
      excursion was written and created by Mike Mocherman. It features some of
      the stunning underwater photography and videography of Mike and Jan
      Davis as well as many others. A full length preview of the show is
      available online at http://www.fulldomefx.com/starfish_demo.html

      Stars to Starfish is available as PNG dome masters and a stereo audio
      file. In some cases it may be pre-formatted and ready to run on select
      systems. Affordable pricing starts at $1,495 for a perpetual license
      that has no restrictions on gate fees, number of seats or attendance.
      More detailed pricing information is included below.

      1,024 x 1,024: $1,495 Plus Shipping
      1,536 x 1,536: $2,250 Plus Shipping
      2,048 x 2,048: $2,995 Plus Shipping
      2,560 x 2,560: $3,750 Plus Shipping