Holiday Greetings 2012!

  • Tom Casey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      I just posted our annual holiday greeting and image for 2012. In 2007, we posted a fulldome format image of the skating rink and Christmas tree just up the street from our studio at the PPG corporate headquarters. This year's image is once again, the skating rink, but this time, we used one of the studio's new Nikon D800, 36Mp cameras and created an HDR image. You can download a 4K tif fulldome image to use in your domes.

      Enjoy!

      Tom

      http://www.homerunpictures.com/holidaygreetings2012/

      H o m e R u n P i c t u r e s

      Tom Casey
      President & Creative DIrector

      100 First Avenue Suite 450 Pittsburgh, PA 15222 412-391-8200
      HomeRunPictures.com