New Holiday Music Show from Clark Planetarium - It's Not Too Late!

  • Mike Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      The responses to our new holiday music show "Let it Snow" has been outstanding. We thank you for your interest and wonderful feedback! Since many facilities like to debut a holiday show around Thanksgiving or the first of December, many have asked if they can still get the show in time. The answer is *it's not too late*!

      To get more information about the show, check out this page:

      http://www.clarkplanetarium.org/distribution/letitsnow

      To see a full length preview, please visit:

      http://www.clarkplanetariumdistribution.com/LetItSnow-Preview/

      Even better news, "Let it Snow" falls under our special holiday pricing which makes the cost a fraction of our other full length feature shows. To see the pricing options:

      http://www.clarkplanetarium.org/distribution/SHOW%20PRICING%20CRITERIA%20CP.pdf

      Questions? Contact:

      Nate Meinzer
      nmeinzer@...