Help Wanted - E&S European Representative

  • michael.daut
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2012
      Hello Everyone,

      Evans & Sutherland is seeking a European Representative to help promote and sell Digistar. We're looking for someone with planetarium experience that is already based in Europe. This position can be filled by an individual or by a company. Those who are interested, please contact Digistar5@... to learn more about this opportunity.

      Thanks,
      Michael