New Astronomy Animation Clips Added to Library

  • Jetson1959@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2012
      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

      CONTACT: George Fleenor
      GeoGraphics Imaging & Consulting

      E-Mail: geographicsimage@...
      www.geographicsimaging.com

      New Astronomy Animation Clips Added to Library

      Bradenton, Florida USA – August 8, 2012

      GeoGraphics Imaging is pleased to announce the release of 3 new fulldome, animation clips –

      Extrasolar Planet: Dust, debris, planets and moons abound in this view within a planetary system beyond our Solar System. As of Aug 1, 2012, over 777 such exoplanets have been identified. It is believed at least 160 billion of these planets may exist in the Milky Way Galaxy alone. 34 seconds

      Protoplanet: The surface of a planetary embryo, is bombarded as kilometer-sized planetesimals that attract each other gravitationally collide, adding mass to the fledgling world. 37 seconds

      Super-Earth: An exoplanet known as a Super-Earth, with a mass higher than Earth's, is seen along with other solar system members orbiting about a young star system, enveloped within a nebula's cocoon. 25 seconds

      Previews of the rendered sequences can be viewed at http://geographicsimaging.com/inside%20pages/full%20dome%20pages/full_dome_6.htm

      We offer a complete library package with substantial savings off its normal price and quantity discounts for individual clips.
      We also have available regular or “flat screen” animations for classic domes at standard and hi-def resolutions. Many of the sequences are offered in Image Library’s for significant savings.
      Our continuing goal is to provide astronomically accurate clips for producers/facilities to help off-set their productions costs by providing rendered sequences at a reasonable price, as well as, for educators who need visuals to help explain various concepts.

      - END -
    • gjetson1959
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2013
        FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

        CONTACT: George Fleenor
        GeoGraphics Imaging & Consulting
        Phone: (941) 920-0246
        E-Mail: geographicsimage@...
        www.geographicsimaging.com

        New Astronomy Animation Clips Added to Library
        New Fulldome Star Show To Be Released

        Bradenton, Florida – March 6, 2013

        GeoGraphics Imaging is pleased to announce the release of 3 new fulldome, animation clips –

        Comet Swarm - Unlocked from their gravitational home in the far depths of the solar system, a swarm of comets plummet towards the Sun. 20 seconds

        Dawn - As the Earth rotates West to East, the Sun slowly rises over the United States. 25 seconds

        Quasar - Set above the moon of a rogue planet that is drifting through space unattached to a star, on the edge of a galaxy somewhere, one in a dense cluster of galaxies, a neighboring galaxy with a very active galactic nucleus - a quasar - undergoes a flare-up. 30 seconds

        Previews of the rendered sequences can be viewed at http://geographicsimaging.com/inside%20pages/full%20dome%20pages/full_dome_6.htm

        GeoGraphics Imaging offers a complete library package with substantial savings off its normal price and quantity discounts for individual clips.
        We also have available regular or “flat screen” animations for classic domes at standard and hi-def resolutions. Many of the sequences are offered in Image Library’s for significant savings.
        Our continuing goal is to provide astronomically accurate clips for producers/facilities to help off-set their productions costs by providing rendered sequences at a reasonable price, as well as, for educators who need visuals to help explain various concepts.

        Coming Soon (Fall 2013): FIREFALL
        From the Producers at Brevard Community College Planetarium & GeoGraphics Imaging

        “Throughout Earth’s violent history, impacts from comets and asteroids have mercilessly shaped its surface.

        The ancient barrage continues today; from harmless meteors – those brilliant streaks in the night sky, to mountain sized boulders wandering perilously close to Earth.

        Terrifying and majestic, these invaders from space are capable of utter destruction yet they have delivered life-giving water and most of the organic materials necessary for life.

        Life on Earth owes its very existence to these denizens of the solar system, yet it could all be wiped out in an instant.

        This ceaseless Firefall is our only tangible connection to the universe beyond and is an ever-present reminder of our own humble beginnings in the hostile environment of space.”

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 18, 2015
          FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

          CONTACT: George Fleenor
          GeoGraphics Imaging & Consulting

          New Astronomy Animation Clips Added to Library

          Bradenton, Florida – June 18, 2015

          GeoGraphics Imaging is pleased to announce the release of 4 new fulldome, animation clips –

          Mimas:   A large body collides with the moon Mimas some 4.1 billion years ago, creating the crater we see today, known as Herschel. 40 seconds

          Saturn Rings & Moons:  Beginning by examining the countless small particles, ranging in size from micrometers to meters that orbit about Saturn, we then pull back to show the Saturnian System. 30 seconds

          Solar Eclipse from Space:  A view of a total Solar Eclipse as only viewed from a few hundred miles above Earth. 68 seconds

          Titan:  A close up view of Saturn's largest moon Titan. 30seconds

          We offer a complete library package with substantial savings off its normal price and quantity discounts for individual clips.
          We also have available regular or “flat screen” animations for classic domes at standard and hi-def resolutions. Many of the sequences are offered in Image Libraries for significant savings.