We Are Aliens! Teaser Trailer

  • Paul Mowbray
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2012
      Hope you all enjoyed the epic landing of Curiosity this morning, we
      certainly did here in the UK!

      Following on from its world premiere at IPS 2012 in Fulldome 3D we
      wanted to share the latest teaser trailer for our forthcoming Fulldome
      show We Are Aliens!

      You can watch it over on the show blog here

      http://wearealiens.com/2012/08/teaser-v02/

      It's a little bit inspired by Curiosity :)

      We'll be posting up more formats soon so you can download and enjoy it
      as it's meant to be seen in a dome.

      If anyone has any clever ideas for efficiently sharing 4k image
      sequences online let us know!

      Cheers

      Paul Mowbray

      Head of NSC Creative
      National Space Centre, Exploration Drive, Leicester, LE4 5NS, UK
      Tel: +44 (0) 116 2582117
      http://www.NSCcreative.com/