Show introduction

  • stevecooper@dunkeldwarf.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2012
      [Apologies for missing this message during IPS, so I am only approving it now. --Moderator]

      Meeting lots of new people here at IPS.
      We would like to invite everyone to visit our website:
      www.dunkeldwarf.com
      We have been around a few years, and want to introduce our first product: 'Prof. I.B. Spooky's Wildlife Park'. It is a completely audience driven theater experience scheduled for release in time for the 2013 Halloween season.
      Details and pictures from the show are on the site. Details on how the show works and a discount special will be included shortly after the conference (haven't been able to reach the server since we got here).
      Hope those of you here at IPS can find the time for a peek so I (Steve Cooper) can talk with you face-to-face.

      Steve Cooper
      info@...
      Hilton rm 645