Free Content from GeoGraphics Imaging at IPS 2012

  • Jetson1959@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2012
      Over the course of last year Fulldome FX (Troy McClellan) and GeoGraphics Imaging (George Fleenor) partnered to cover the last space shuttle mission, STS 135 -Atlantis. Collected was an assortment of images and sequences representing events such as the Rollover, Rollout, Pad Crawls, Launch, Landing and Tow Back. We are making these available to all planetariums free of charge. The images and sequences are available in PNG format at 2400 and 1024 resolutions via zip files.
      These images are still available for download at:
      http://www.geographicsimaging.com/inside%20pages/special%20items%20pages/geo_special_items_6.htm
      We understand how long it takes to download files. For those interested people attending IPS, I will have several USB thumb drives with all of the content on them available for downloading to your laptop. So, stop by booth #32B and download your copy. You will need to have at least 8-10 gigs worth of storage space for these files.
      We would also like to thank Digitalis Education Solutions for allowing us the opportunity to show the star show The Alien Who Stole Christmas, in its entirety, in their dome. The presentation will be scheduled for Monday, July 23, 1:45 to 2:30 pm in the Dome Village, booth 13A. We will also be showing several fulldome sequences from our animation library, featuring the talents of Joe Tucciarone, Wednesday, July 25, 4 to 4:30 pm in this same location.
      We look forward to seeing everyone in Baton Rouge!
      Clear DARK Skies,
      George Fleenor
      GeoGraphics Imaging

      www.geographicsimaging.com