Re: We are looking for enjoyable and educational shows age range 3-5 and/or 6-8.

  • marklnp
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2012
      Hello Dilek,

      Please visit the Loch Ness Productions Web site, where you can preview our recommendations for this age group:

      Larry Cat In Space
      One World, One Sky: Big Bird's Adventure
      The Little Star That Could
      Legends of the Night Sky: Perseus & Andromeda
      Molecularium: Riding Snowflakes

      Of course, you can preview all the other shows we offer, too!

      http://www.lochnessproductions.com/shows/fulldome_shows.html

      All the best,

      >> Mark

      ____________________________________
      Mark C. Petersen, president
      Loch Ness Productions
      ____________ GEODESIUM _____________
    • Planétarium Production
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2 12:24 AM
        Hello,

        On this topic, planetarium Galilee (Montpellier in France) have two shows available for children (3-8 years old) :

        "Vacation on Altair"

        "Vacation On Altair" is a delightful 3D character-animated story about Lum, a firefly and his friend Bog, a moth, who have always disagreed about the nature of the starry night sky. Lum believes that the stars are really enormous fireflies; Bog thinks that they are streetlights in the sky. They decide to settle their argument once and for all by blasting off in a space ship to research the stars.

        During their voyage, Lum and Bog learn that the stars and planets are very different types of objects, even though they look the same to the naked eye. Several other differences between the two also become apparent: their size and how far away from us they are; the fact that stars give off their own light while planets can only reflect the light of the sun; and lastly, that planets orbit around the sun.

        Montpellier Agglom�ration/Plan�tarium Galil�e, 22 minutes.

        Languages: English, French, Dutch, German. We can translate the text in other languages on request.

        The trailer (International version)
        http://vimeo.com/39536107

        "La petite planete"

        Three little animals, a mole, a squirrel and a racoon, live on a small planet . By dint of recklessness , they are going to contaminate it so as to have to leave it . A long journey leads them on a blue planet . Will they be able to show respect towards nature ?

        Montpellier Agglom�ration/Plan�tarium Galil�e, 22 minutes.

        Languages:French only. We can translate the text in other languages on request.
        A teaser (in French)
        http://planetarium-galilee.montpellier-agglo.com/spectacles/sur-reservation-pour-les-groupes-constitues/vacances-sur-altair-172296.khtml?RH=1294843696046

        [TinyURL: http://tinyurl.com/76wf95w --Moderator]

        We will be glad to provide you with any further information

        Best regards,

        Cyril Ruiz - Hugo Maimone

        Full dome production

        +33 (0)4-6 7-13-26-21
        website http://planetarium-galilee.montpellier-agglo.com/
        facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Plan%C3%A9tarium-Galil%C3%A9e/213880861968273

      • Volkmar Schorcht
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2 2:39 AM
          Hello to all students (and their teachers) submitting to the FullDome
          Festival!

          This is a friendly reminder: The closing date for your entries is >>> April
          3rd <<<. Put your clips on a data carrier and send it to the Jena
          Planetarium now! Don't forget to fill in the registration form and to add
          this to your submissions.
          We wish you all good luck in the competition for the FullDome Awards.

          For further details visit our web site:
          http://www.fulldome-festival.de (see also to the News)

          and follow us on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/FullDome-Festival/216689971695340

          Hope to see many of you in Jena in May!

          Volkmar Schorcht
          (for the organizers)

          This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding of the message or the contents is not permitted.