Re: We are looking for enjoyable and educational shows age range 3-5 and/or 6-8.

  • Alexander Zaragoza
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2012
      Dear Dilek Olcay,

      Please, take a moment to study Antares' fulldome show �Moles - What is out
      there?�;

      *Moles � What is out there?*
      Duration: 1x18, 1x17 min & 35 min. Audience: 4-8 year olds
      MOLES� story revolves around a young mole named Plato. Plato lives deep
      underground in a dark burrow full of mystery and surprises together with
      his mum and dad. He is a restless, curious and thoughtful creature. Plato
      is fascinated by the light that penetrates the entrance to his home.
      Sometimes it is lit; sometimes it is off... Why could that be? Our young
      friend is desperate to see what is out there in the outside world and one
      day he finally gets to see it all! Plato discovers day and night, the sun
      and the moon, and the stars! Plato�s best friends are Alfa, Beta and Gamma
      with whom he loves to sing� and go treasure hunting! Good thing that the
      professor Socrates keeps an eye on our young friends� as sometimes things
      can get a little out of hand�! The story has been inspired by the Greek
      philosopher Plato's "Myth of the Cave". The film MOLES stands out for the
      beauty and simplicity of its visual design. Characters and setting are
      developed with clear and tender consistency. The illustrations are
      suggestive, warm and very expressive. They are filled with poetic messages
      that will stir the imagination of boys and girls.

      In this co-production of Antares FullDome Productions and Medi�scula, young
      children will be introduced to the fascinating world of astronomy in a fun,
      simple and very humorous way, hand in hand with the little mole. The
      animated characters and the attractive backdrops of this fulldome
      entertainment show will keep the audience captivated.

      *Here you can preview the full show Moles � What is out there? in the
      Turkish language version;*
      Turkish (songs in US English): http://vimeo.com/36907190

      Please, let me know if you have any questions.

      Best wishes,

      Alexander Zaragoza
      Product Manager
      Antares FullDome Productions

      azaragoza@...
      Skype: antares_fulldome
      www.antares-fulldome.com

      Traj� 2, 1� 1�
      08004 Barcelona
      Spain
      tel. (+34) 933 323 000
      fax. (+34) 933 323 130
      Blog: http://blog.antares.es/
      RSS feed: http://blog.antares.es/feed/
      Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/antaresfulldome
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/AntaresFullDome
      Facebook: www.facebook.com/antaresbarcelona
      You Tube: www.youtube.com/user/AntaresFulldome
      Personal LinkedIn: http://es.linkedin.com/in/alexanderzaragoza
      Company LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/antares_2
      Google newsgroup Fulldome_ESP: http://groups.google.com/group/fulldome_esp
      LinkedIn group Fulldome_ESP:
      http://www.linkedin.com/e/k6npjh-ggm50fj9-n/vgh/3686412/
    • marklnp
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 30, 2012
        Hello Dilek,

        Please visit the Loch Ness Productions Web site, where you can preview our recommendations for this age group:

        Larry Cat In Space
        One World, One Sky: Big Bird's Adventure
        The Little Star That Could
        Legends of the Night Sky: Perseus & Andromeda
        Molecularium: Riding Snowflakes

        Of course, you can preview all the other shows we offer, too!

        http://www.lochnessproductions.com/shows/fulldome_shows.html

        All the best,

        >> Mark

        ____________________________________
        Mark C. Petersen, president
        Loch Ness Productions
        ____________ GEODESIUM _____________
      • Planétarium Production
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
          Hello,

          On this topic, planetarium Galilee (Montpellier in France) have two shows available for children (3-8 years old) :

          "Vacation on Altair"

          "Vacation On Altair" is a delightful 3D character-animated story about Lum, a firefly and his friend Bog, a moth, who have always disagreed about the nature of the starry night sky. Lum believes that the stars are really enormous fireflies; Bog thinks that they are streetlights in the sky. They decide to settle their argument once and for all by blasting off in a space ship to research the stars.

          During their voyage, Lum and Bog learn that the stars and planets are very different types of objects, even though they look the same to the naked eye. Several other differences between the two also become apparent: their size and how far away from us they are; the fact that stars give off their own light while planets can only reflect the light of the sun; and lastly, that planets orbit around the sun.

          Montpellier Agglom�ration/Plan�tarium Galil�e, 22 minutes.

          Languages: English, French, Dutch, German. We can translate the text in other languages on request.

          The trailer (International version)
          http://vimeo.com/39536107

          "La petite planete"

          Three little animals, a mole, a squirrel and a racoon, live on a small planet . By dint of recklessness , they are going to contaminate it so as to have to leave it . A long journey leads them on a blue planet . Will they be able to show respect towards nature ?

          Montpellier Agglom�ration/Plan�tarium Galil�e, 22 minutes.

          Languages:French only. We can translate the text in other languages on request.
          A teaser (in French)
          http://planetarium-galilee.montpellier-agglo.com/spectacles/sur-reservation-pour-les-groupes-constitues/vacances-sur-altair-172296.khtml?RH=1294843696046

          [TinyURL: http://tinyurl.com/76wf95w --Moderator]

          We will be glad to provide you with any further information

          Best regards,

          Cyril Ruiz - Hugo Maimone

          Full dome production

          +33 (0)4-6 7-13-26-21
          website http://planetarium-galilee.montpellier-agglo.com/
          facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Plan%C3%A9tarium-Galil%C3%A9e/213880861968273

        • Volkmar Schorcht
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
            Hello to all students (and their teachers) submitting to the FullDome
            Festival!

            This is a friendly reminder: The closing date for your entries is >>> April
            3rd <<<. Put your clips on a data carrier and send it to the Jena
            Planetarium now! Don't forget to fill in the registration form and to add
            this to your submissions.
            We wish you all good luck in the competition for the FullDome Awards.

            For further details visit our web site:
            http://www.fulldome-festival.de (see also to the News)

            and follow us on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/FullDome-Festival/216689971695340

            Hope to see many of you in Jena in May!

            Volkmar Schorcht
            (for the organizers)

            This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding of the message or the contents is not permitted.