Breaking the 1K barrier

  • marklnp
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2012
      No, not pixel resolution :-)

      With the most recent batch of updates (thanks, JT!) I'm pleased to report that we've now passed the 1,000 mark. There are more than one thousand entries listed in the LNP Fulldome Theater Compendium Online!

      Yes, there are hundreds more fulldome theaters and systems out there. But we prefer to list in the Fulldome Theater Compendium only those that we have actual location data for, ones we can point to and say "here's the address, go check it out."

      You can see for yourself at:

      http://www.lochnessproductions.com/lfco/lfco.html

      Last year I noted, on average, one new fulldome theater entry -- every day. For 2012, that pace is continuing unabated. It's as good an excuse as any to break out the champagne! :-)

      As always, I encourage everyone to check out the entries for their own fulldome theaters, and continue to provide those update forms. The more data points we get, the more we can publish online, and share with the world the particulars about our favored field.

      All the best,

      >> Mark
    • Vinski, Jerome
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2012
        Thanks for the update Mark. That's very good news and reminds me that I
        need to update our info.

        Keep up the great work!

        Jerry Vinski
        RVCC Planetarium