Site Re-development

  • Charles T
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2012
      I was interested to read the message from Bryan at Techniquest in Cardiff, SouthWales. That place is a great example of what to do with redundant real estate.

      I can remember when I saw second mate of a ship called "Gloucester", we drydocked in Bailey's Dry Dock, Cardiff, which is now the Sciece Museum called Techniquest. That was too many years ago, in another life !

      Regards

      Charles Treleaven.
      Cosmodome.
      Melbourne.