BoF at Siggraph

  • Matthew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2004
      Hi Jim,

      Thanks for setting this up! The Adler Planetarium will be sending
      two representatives to Siggraph this year. I look forward to meeting
      up with other planetarium show producers in L.A.

      Matt

      "Real-time or pre-rendered, it is all 3D to me."

      Matthew Mascheri
      Producer / Director of Digital Design
      Digital Design Group
      Adler Planetarium & Astronomy Museum
      312.294.0366
      mmascheri@...

      Below is the room information for the BoF at Siggraph. I hope you can
      attend.

      Group Name: Dome/Planetarium BOF
      Location: Hilton Checkers Hotel
      Room: Salon B