Celebrating 11/11/11: Announcing Geodesium's 11th Album!

  • C. Petersen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2011
      Loch Ness Productions proudly announces the release of our 11th album of planetarium space music: Geodesium Arcturian Archives! It's a retrospective aural voyage through a revolution in space music and domed theater technology, particularly the first steps of the evolution of fulldome video.

      The works contained on this latest in the Geodesium series were created about the same time as "West of the Galaxy" and "Fourth Universe" — two of our most popular albums. Featured on the album are full-fledged Geodesium soundtrack projects. Many have never been heard outside of the few planetarium performances for which they were commissioned. In addition, there are three elaborate renditions of popular orchestral works, created with unique Geodesium sound stylings. Those of you in the planetarium community who have attended IPS meetings since the 1980s may remember hearing some of these pieces during the meetings, particularly a very memorable live performance concert at the 1988 meeting in Richmond!

      Arcturian Archives is available in both CD and download form. You can find sound samples, view the album's artwork (more great Tim W. Kuzniar creations), peruse Carolyn's liner notes, read Mark's musings about the music, and find ordering information on our website at www.lochnessproductions.com.

      Forward into the past — with Geodesium Arcturian Archives!