Information query

  • Tom Casey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      Hi Fulldomers...

      Home Run Pictures has decided to begin independently producing
      fulldome show content to license to all facilities with any variety
      of fulldome or standard video capability. We have a very heathy
      financial commitment to begin production of a premier show and then
      further shows as the fulldome market grows.

      Our first show will be titled "Dinosaurs" and a script treatment is
      being developed involving a mix of astronomy and Earth science. A
      brief announcement is available for download at
      http://www.hrpictures.com/dinos-fulldome

      We are looking for feedback from current and future users of fulldome
      video as to... preferred subjects, varied formats necessary, program
      lengths, licensing costs, timeframes, etc.

      Any interested facilities can email me with their thoughts, wish
      lists or anticipated needs. All input will be greatly appreciated
      and kept confidential. I will also be at the IPS conference next
      week if you prefer to discuss in person.

      Home Run Pictures has been creating content in the fulldome format
      for over five years and is excited about the mediums future potential
      as the number of sites with the capability continues to grow.

      Hope to hear from you soon!

      H o m e R u n P i c t u r e s

      Tom Casey
      President and Creative Director