Re: Fisheye Lens Shader

  • Roberto Ziche
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29 3:54 PM
      The stereo version of the DomeAFL shader used with the "Center" camera will give you a slightly more optimized version of the original DomeAFL shader, as the code skips some redundant calculations.
      We might be talking about a few seconds over large frames... not much :)

      The shader should work for Maya too. I haven't compiled a Max 2012 version yet, but it's not using anything in mr that should break it.

      If you know how to integrate DomeAFL in Maya, the same technique can be applied to the stereo version.
      I have Maya but I never tryed it there. I mainly focused on Max.

      Rob