Separate fractals at Fulldome store

  • shikhar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2011
      Hello,

      Thanks for appreciating our fractal based musical "Enigma".

      But for lots of people, the show is too long to put as a separate attraction. As you all know, the show is just musical entertainment and carries no additional subject with it.
      Therefore, we have developed a complete new section of Fractals at full dome store. These fractals are 1 to 2 min long and can be ordered directly from Fulldomestore like our other visuals.
      Please, have a look at following link:

      http://www.fulldomestore.com/fractals.html

      Fell free to ask, if you have any further inquiry.

      Regards,
      Shikhar B.

      Aayushi Animations
      www.aayushianimations.com