New Fulldome Clips Available

  • Jetson1959@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20 2:37 PM
      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
      CONTACT: George Fleenor
      GeoGraphics Imaging & Consulting
      7803 25th Ave W.
      Bradenton, FL 34209
      Phone: (941) 920-0246
      Fax: (941) 794-6877
      E-Mail: _geographicsimage@..._ (mailto:geographicsimage@...)
      _www.geographicsimaging.com_ (http://www.geographicsimaging.com/)

      New Saturn Passage and Saturn Ring Passage Clips Available
      Bradenton, Florida – July 20, 2011
      GeoGraphics Imaging is pleased to announce the release of two new
      fulldome, animation clips – Saturn Passage and Saturn Ring Passage.
      Previews of the rendered sequences can be viewed at
      http://geographicsimaging.com/inside%20pages/full%20dome%20pages/full_dome_5.htm

      We also offer a complete library package with substantial savings off its
      normal price. Quantity discounts are also given for individual clips.
      The sequences will be provided as TARGA or PNG dome masters, loaded on a
      hard drive at an additional cost, unless provided by the purchaser.
      Purchasers also pay for shipping and must sign a License Agreement. The price does
      not include a multiple distribution license but does include a 50-year
      in-house license. Multiple distribution licenses for specific shows/use are
      available at an additional cost. If a client has already purchased some of the
      clips offered, and wish to purchase the rest of the library, we will
      subtract that amount from the total price.
      The library is only available through GeoGraphics Imaging. Sorry, the
      special library price is not available to other vendors for multiple
      distributions.
      A brief description and preview of each of these clips is available on our
      website at
      http://geographicsimaging.com/inside%20pages/full%20dome%20pages/full_dome_1.htm

      Regular, “flat screen” animations for classic domes at standard and
      hi-def resolutions are also available. Many of the sequences are offered in
      Image Library’s for significant savings.
      http://geographicsimaging.com/inside%20pages/animations%20pages/geo_animations_3.htm

      Our continuing goal is to provide astronomically accurate clips for
      producers/facilities to help off-set their productions costs by providing
      rendered sequences at a reasonable price, as well as, for educators who need
      visuals to help explain various concepts. - END -