Standards Summit Deadline Reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2004
      I want to thank everybody who's submitted abstracts and ideas for the
      Fulldome Standards Summit to be held in conjunction with IPS this
      summer. Those who have sent material to me or Ed should hear from us
      early next week.

      There's still a day (or so) left to send more ideas. And to register!
      (Remember, registration is free.) Register online at:

      http://research.amnh.org/users/wyatt/Community/
      summit2004_registration.html

      For more info, as always, check out:

      http://research.amnh.org/users/wyatt/Community/
      summit2004_description.html

      Feel free to email me (wyatt@...) or Ed Lantz
      (elantz@...) with any lingering questions.

      We look forward to seeing you in Valencia!

      Ryan, a.k.a.
      Ryan Wyatt, Science Visualizer
      Rose Center for Earth & Space
      American Museum of Natural History