Standards Summit Deadline Extended

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 4:53 PM
      To give people a little more breathing room, we're extending the
      deadline for registering and submitting papers for the Fulldome
      Standards Summit. Please feel free to submit paper abstracts, panel
      ideas, standards proposals, and registration forms by 15 April 2004.

      I've been talking to various people (although not as many as I'd like
      to be talking to) about having some extra time to write up your ideas,
      so I decided to make it a blanket extension. Plus, I haven't returned
      messages from everyone who's sent ideas! So this might possibly be for
      my own sanity as well... (I hope Ed agrees.)

      Just as a reminder, registration for the summit is free, so if you plan
      to attend IPS and want to poke your head in the door of our session, go
      ahead and sign up at:

      http://research.amnh.org/users/wyatt/Community/
      summit2004_registration.html

      The full description of the summit is available at:

      http://research.amnh.org/users/wyatt/Community/
      summit2004_description.html

      Use these extra two weeks wisely! I know I'll try to...

      Ryan, a.k.a.
      Ryan Wyatt, Science Visualizer
      Rose Center for Earth & Space
      American Museum of Natural History