Re: Arabic and French movies

  • Patricia Reiff
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21 7:42 AM
      We have our show "Impact Earth" already available in Arabic, and we
      can have any of our shows translated professionally into Arabic on
      request.
      (http://www.youtube.com/eplanetarium)

      We are also in the process of translating "Earth's Wild Ride" into
      French.

      Please let us know of any of our shows that you would like in other
      languages.
      for a listing of our shows (and to see small versions in toto), go to
      http://www.spaceupdate.com/?planetarium_shows.html

      On Mar 21, 2011, at 4:26 AM, glahiani wrote:

      > I need some help. I am looking for movies with arabic and french
      > speaking contents. Does not need to be as the original voice. Is
      > there a list out there that displays such movies.

      > Best Regards

      > Ghazi Lahiani
      > www.perfectsciences.com
    • Amr El-Laithy
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22 6:29 AM
        we have a shorts movies ( about 10 min. ) , and we are working now for a big
        movie about "Islamic topic" , our company is mainly dedicated to Middle East and
        Arab region .

        just send me a details order or request .

        Amr