LIPS* registration reminders

  • Karrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      * LIPS = Live Interactive Planetarium Symposium, taking place August 9-11 in Bremerton, WA (near Seattle)

      Hi all,

      Just a reminder that the LIPS early registration period ends this Friday, March 4. Save money by reserving your place now! The registration information is here:

      http://lipsymposium.org/LIPS/node/13

      And a quick review of the process:

      1) While anyone can look at the session titles that have been proposed, only people with accounts can vote on the proposed sessions and see who is planning to present each topic. An account is also required to suggest session topics--i.e., topics that you would like others to present.

      2) In order to receive an account, we have to first receive your payment. This is simply to make the conference as relevant and useful as possible to the people who will actually be attending.

      Questions? Concerns? Contact me: karrie AT DigitalisEducation.com

      Cheers,
      Karrie
      --
      Karrie Berglund, Director of Education