Fulldomestore's new addition

  • Shikhar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2011
      Dear friends,

      We've included a whole new category dedicated to various kind of Full dome landforms (Earth and other planets as well).
      You can check them here:

      http://www.fulldomestore.com/landforms.html

      New videos of the week:

      1. Jupiter with moving storms (Space section)
      2. Mars landforms (Landforms section)
      3. Mercury landforms (Landforms section)
      4. Earth landforms –2 new (Landforms section)
      5. Swirl (Transitions)
      6. Earth in details (Earth)

      Dome masters are available for all the videos up to 4k resolution. Visit website for details and HD trailers.

      Now you can get regular visual updates at twitter also by following http://twitter.com/FullDomeStore

      Feel free to ask your visual requirements too. We can create them separately for you.

      Sanyukta stargazer
      Admin
      Fulldome store