attendance.

  • Steve Cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2011
      Ours nearly tripled. These were contributing factors:

      We were moving into a new facility located downtown and not on the edge.

      Over-all attendance is higher for the facility. At the old place the theater was about a third of the experience, here it is a much smaller part but still holds its own.

      We dropped laser and Halloween shows with the move, but I hope to get to resurrect that in the future.

      The COSMIC JUKEBOX keeps the numbers up because we now keep the doors open all hours, so there is steady traffic.