Advertisement - New Fulldome Clips & Special Library Pricing Available

  • Jetson1959@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
      CONTACT: George Fleenor
      GeoGraphics Imaging & Consulting
      7803 25th Ave W.
      Bradenton, FL 34209
      Phone: (941) 920-0246
      Fax: (941) 794-6877
      E-Mail: geographicsimage@...
      http://www.geographicsimaging.com/

      New Fulldome Clips & Special Library Pricing Available
      Bradenton, Florida – November 3, 2010
      GeoGraphics Imaging is pleased to announce the release of two new Fulldome
      animation clips – Comet Formation and Star Birth.
      Previews of the rendered sequences can be viewed at
      http://geographicsimaging.com/inside%20pages/full%20dome%20pages/full_dome_5.htm

      We are also offering our complete library package for 25% off its normal
      price. This special offer applies to all file sizes 1024 – 4K resolution.
      The sequences will be provided as TARGA or PNG dome masters, loaded on a
      hard drive at an additional cost, unless provided by the purchaser.
      Purchasers also pay for shipping and must sign a License Agreement. The price does
      not include a multiple distribution license but does include a 50-year
      in-house license. Multiple distribution licenses for specific shows/use are
      available at an additional cost. If a client has already purchased some of the
      clips offered, and wish to purchase the rest of the library, we will
      subtract that amount from the total price.

      This sale is only available through GeoGraphics Imaging until December 31,
      2010. Sorry, the sale price is not available to other vendors for multiple
      distributions.

      A brief description and preview of each of these clips is available on our
      website at
      http://geographicsimaging.com/inside%20pages/full%20dome%20pages/full_dome_1.htm

      Regular, “flat screen” animations for classic domes at standard and
      hi-def resolutions are also available. Many of the sequences are offered in
      Image Library’s for significant savings.

      http://geographicsimaging.com/inside%20pages/animations%20pages/geo_animations_3.htm

      Our continuing goal is to provide astronomically accurate clips for
      producers/facilities to help off-set their productions costs by providing
      rendered sequences at a reasonable price, as well as, for educators who need
      visuals to help explain various concepts.

      - END -