"Map to the Chocolate Planet" with updated rates...

  • Shikhar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2010
      Hi Friends,

      As part of the promotional offer, we are presenting our show "Map to the Chocolate Planet" at the updated cost of 1680$ upto 3k resolution. You can contact me directly at "shikhar@..." for the offer inquiery and for the show demo.
      Show synopsis can be obtained from following address:

      http://mtcp.aayushianimations.com

      Regards,
      Shikhar Bhatnagar
      Director