RE: number of domes compatible

  • Joyce Towne
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2003
      Derek in Troy,
      Welcome to the technologically leveraged, feisty world of domed theaters.
      What do you mean by: domes that will be compatible with your production?
      Full dome video coverage? Partial dome coverage? Digistar compatible?
      We've (Spitz) installed 11 immersive video/ElectricSky theaters so far, and
      one is in progress that is scheduled to open early 2004. The sites include a
      mixture of dome video coverages, and have broad and varied interests in
      content.
      Can you be more specific with your question? I think that will allow you
      some better feedback.
      We've also installed some 1000 domes worldwide. But I think you are
      referring to video production in your e-post.

      Joyce Towne
      Customer Accounts Director
      Spitz, Inc.
      www.spitzinc.com